NEED HELP!!! Go-cart build

Hello all, So here is my dilemma. I had a dynamark snow blower that worked flawlessly every time I started it. Got a new blower so transferred old tecumseh 5 hp into a cart frame. Now the darn thing wont start. I moved location of gas tank, but nothing else was changed. It will idle on full choke after starting fluid sprayed in but that is all. Did I miss something? An adjustment or conversion?? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

recently saw a youtube vid that said if an engine will only run with the choke on it could mean the pilot jet is clogged :shrug:
i cleaned my pilot jet on my lil dirtbike and it definitely helped
maybe just a two stroke thing not sure

OK, I was just asking because I made the mistake of lowering a tank one time and it had the same symptoms as yours until I replaced the tillotson HC with a HL (fuel pump type)....Frank

Ok.. so it starts runs etc.. but after the first run it loses all ummf. Like it wont move.... the engine isnt comking out. Im wondering if the clutch was damaged. During removal?? That ever happen to anyone..

ya ive had that when the clutch got hot it wanted to slip more. my gearing was off and i knew it but didnt have money for parts at the time heh. whats your gearing like?