Need help identifying old mini bike

wesk

Hi,

I've got an old mini bike that I'm looking for information on. I've been told that my grandfather bought (or built?) this mini bike (they also called it a "Pack Mule") a long time ago. I can't find any decals or markings on the bike, other than what's on the engine. The engine is a 7hp Briggs (model 170402, with a March 1972 build date). That's about as much as I know about it.
I'm interested to know as much as I can about the manufacturer, and if I can find parts for it. Specifically, it's missing the clutch (I'm assuming it should be easy to find a replacement), but more importantly, the belt guard between the drive clutch and the rear pulley is missing, and I should probably find a replacement. I'd appreciate help that anyone can give me.
100_1689.JPG
100_1690.JPG 100_1691.JPG

Thanks in advance for your help!
Wes

Huskee Hill Climber...Made in Taiwan
I don't think so. The frame shape is completely different. The top bars on this bike have a slope like a Bird Duck. It's not a Bird Duck either just making the observation. The rear axle mounts are very different as well as the fork springs, the neck, etc.

I don't think so. The frame shape is completely different. The top bars on this bike have a slope like a Bird Duck. It's not a Bird Duck either just making the observation. The rear axle mounts are very different as well as the fork springs, the neck, etc.

Hmmm.....interesting. It does have a few parts added/changed also. Not sure then....