need help identifying this engine

I'm gaining with this. None of the information that the above posts led me to a matching number ending. I'll have to pull the head and measure bore and stroke but I think that will allow me to get closer. With what I have seen on my engine, it's missing the reed valves on it. Does anybody know if all the engines in this series had them? Thank you for your efforts. :)

capguncowboy

I'm gaining with this. None of the information that the above posts led me to a matching number ending. I'll have to pull the head and measure bore and stroke but I think that will allow me to get closer. With what I have seen on my engine, it's missing the reed valves on it. Does anybody know if all the engines in this series had them? Thank you for your efforts. :)
Look up the AH600 or AH520 -- would have been Power Products, but I think Tecumseh bought them by the time that particular engine was produced. They were used in mini bike applications as shown in a picture I found on Google images

That appears to be on a JC Penny Digger

Looks like it, but without measuring the bore, I couldn't say which model it was.

Last edited: