Need help identifying what make this kart is

Hello all this is my first post and i need some help trying to identify this kart it has what i believe is a brigs and straton (for sure a brigs) raptor race engine (maybe) (does not have tags) same as the frame has no identification marks what so ever.
Does not appear to be home made.
Currently taking it apart to restore it
photos attached
20170309_153552.jpg 20170309_153556.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the reply i will update the inital post as soon as i get home with a photo however it is a enginetics caliper and master cylinder

ok ..ill bet maybe its emmick ..cuz invader karts had there own billet rear caliper and master cyl ..but they share a lot ...of the same features ..

if you want guaranteed id. post pic on vintage kart stuff in facebook .. them guys know there stuff ..

20170309_224130.jpg 20170309_224134.jpg
20170309_224143.jpg
Here is the caliper, caliper bracket as well as master cylinder.
Also worth noting under that blue paint is well obviously rust hahaha. but also a really vibrant red as well

Last edited:
I like the look of that one seems a bit newer to say the least although i've always liked the look of the huge cooling fins on the head of engines. Also sorry if this is a stupid question but by saying emmick at the begining of you post are you agreeing its an emmick as well?

I think so as I do not know of another brand with the spindles like that. I'll get a better picture of the spindle arrangement for you. most frames have the u shaped bracket on the frame and the spindle has the bearings but the emmick had the bearings on the frame end.