Need: Tri-Sport TS-110 sprocket (off differential)...

CaptNugget

Hi.. Putting new bearings on my TriSport TS110 and putting differential back together.. I figured ill just replace sprocket as well while it's apart.. Couldn't really find a match on OldMiniBikes Warehouse.. Does anyone know where I can get a new one? Or one to correctly replace it? Old one looks ok but ehh it deserves a new one. Measurements are: Outer diameter- 7 1/4" (tip of tooth to tip of tooth) / 6 3/4" (inside of tooth to inside of tooth), about 2 1/8 inner hole diameter, 45 tooth, about 1" hole to hole (4holes)
If anyone has NEW one PM me or If you know where to get one jus post it or PM me..
Thanks for the help.. I'll get a pic d/l and post it

Hi.. Putting new bearings on my TriSport TS110 and putting differential back together.. I figured ill just replace sprocket as well while it's apart.. Couldn't really find a match on OldMiniBikes Warehouse.. Does anyone know where I can get a new one? Or one to correctly replace it? Old one looks ok but ehh it deserves a new one. Measurements are: Outer diameter- 7 1/4" (tip of tooth to tip of tooth) / 6 3/4" (inside of tooth to inside of tooth), about 2 1/8 inner hole diameter, 45 tooth, about 1" hole to hole (4holes)
If anyone has NEW one PM me or If you know where to get one jus post it or PM me..
Thanks for the help.. I'll get a pic d/l and post it
That looks like a Peerless diff. sproket so it can be ordered from a Peerless gear dealer. Check on Peerlessgear.com. I see the four bolt pattern like on my RTS SL.
Tom

Peerless #100 differential sprockets

Peerless part numbers you can google. Many mower shops have or can get them.

60 t / #786051 / 9.841 O.D.
54 t / #786043 / 8.823 O.D.
48 t / #786070 / 7.920 O.D.
45 t / #786041 / 7.389 O.D.
40 t / #786042 / 6.650 O.D.

Thank you,
Mark
vintagetrikesgroup.com