Needing a part for a Powell

Hi
I have a 1969 Powell Challenger and I can't find the original spark arrester muffler with the finned flange nut. Anybody got and suggestions on where to look. Thanks Tim

Now that I look at it that may be it except that pipe be replaced with a muffler. That is just a Pic you have not apart correct.
Tim

Powell parts

Hi
I have a 1969 Powell Challenger and I can't find the original spark arrester muffler with the finned flange nut. Anybody got and suggestions on where to look. Thanks Tim
The part that Mac is showing is for the Tecumseh engine and not the same as the Briggs engine. And as where to look for Powell parts I suggest on your knees in constant prayer and all that while holding a 4 leaf clover and a favorite rabbit's foot. LOL Oh I must add ( GOOD LUCK MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU )
Steve :scooter:

The part that Mac is showing is for the Tecumseh engine and not the same as the Briggs engine. And as where to look for Powell parts I suggest on your knees in constant prayer and all that while holding a 4 leaf clover and a favorite rabbit's foot. LOL Oh I must add ( GOOD LUCK MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU )
I would say Steve you just about summed it up... You also might try tapping your heels together and saying there's no place like home..

Here's what your looking for ...took me 2 yrs to locate. Maybe you'll have better luck then me.

Just say the word and up pop's Bayareaburrito with the right picture almost like a library card file of pictures. And it's great to share at least the pictures if not the parts LOL