Needing help with getting my 265 cam

Ok I have header air filter govnor removed getting a 265 modified cam. I'm only going to be twisting 4500 at the MOST normal 4100 have a stock carb. Making those rpms with a torque a verter. this is a heavy go kart with big mud tires. Do I need anything besides 18lb springs? What do u guys recommend any cheap good mods? Asking this stuff for my birthday.

Ok I have header air filter govnor removed getting a 265 modified cam. I'm only going to be twisting 4500 at the MOST normal 4100 have a stock carb. Making those rpms with a torque a verter. this is a heavy go kart with big mud tires. Do I need anything besides 18lb springs? What do u guys recommend any cheap good mods? Asking this stuff for my birthday.
Hi K42karting,
My .275" lift 230 duration @ .050" 104* l.c. cam would work perfect for your application. It comes with the 26 lb springs, spark plug, valve cover gasket, and side cover gasket for $75.
Tim

with the 265 there is nothing else you really need. Its just one thing you throw in with some 18lb springs, set lash and ride. No need for rockers, push rods, ect. With 4500, no rod and flywheel may be okay. I am starting to see numbers in the 5200's with my 265 cam and other things. I need billet as soon as I get the money