New 18cc clone head.

The Champion is a smallish tin cover... Looks more like a stock Animal tin cover...
The 208 Champion takes the Non Hemi cam...
So far in the Champion I am only running the F275 with 1.3's, 22cc head milled .100, .045 head gasket, with gx160 lifters, and .080 shorter push rods.
It has cooling fins on the front, back and side cover...

Well finally got back to the 18cc head screwed up the first one trying to bore it out after removing the seat. May just get a bigger seat to fix it. Bored out another head's seat pocket and installed a 28/28.5 isky seat. wound up with the seat not concentric with the guide about .005 so had to use a 75 degree bowl hog to open it up till it hit all around the seat. Did a multi angle valve job with both valves with a 30 degree backcut. intake has 4 angles with the bottom being the 75 I used to get it concentric, then 60, 45, 30. the short side seems very shrouded and rises quite a bit above the seat so I got a tiny ball end mill and lowered it and unshrouded it a bit. I should have gone back with a 1/4 inch ball end to do more unshrouding but I was already close to the gasket line. I also milled it .030. Checked the valve seal , then flowed head and while there was a lot of improvement it still is not great. No more turbulence but I could still get a bit more flow with the smallest flowball on the middle floor of the intake runner close to the SSR. I decided it is fine for one of my mild mini motors so I did not go any further. I will save that for the hemi head I am about to start on.