New Arrivals... Pair of Ruttman's

Edit: Got these this morning... Love em', the red one has a modded 4 hp, and is FAST! The green one was found after many years sitting in a Detroit basement.

Last edited:

45t

Very nice! :thumbsup: Love the green one, color looks good.

I've been searching for my first Ruttman, but nothing has popped up around here. Hopefully I'll find one soon.

buckeye

"The lotto was berry berry goot to me."
Holy smokes man. You gonna need a bigger place pretty soon.
When does the Grafic Museum open??
Congrats!

"The lotto was berry berry goot to me."
Holy smokes man. You gonna need a bigger place pretty soon.
When does the Grafic Museum open??
Congrats!
Thanks, they'll reside in my garage but no museum. No lotto $ though... Self employed since 1991 buying, selling, trading vintage guitars. Not an easy way to make a living I assure you. I work 7 days a week, no days off, 12 hrs. a day. But I do alright, and I do love COOL stuff!:biggrin:

Last edited:
You grabbed a couple nice bikes.:thumbsup: The green one was repainted though. But now you can join the fabulous Ruttman owners group on here:clap:

buckeye

Thanks, they'll reside in my garage but no museum. No lotto $ either... I've been self employed since 1991 buying, selling, trading vintage guitars. Not an easy way to make a living I assure you. I work 7 days a week, no days off, 12 hrs. a day. But I do alright, and I do love COOL stuff!:biggrin:
Oh, by no means was I insinuating you don't work hard. Money does not come easy these days. If a person has it to spend, they have worked extremely hard.:thumbsup: