New guy looking for x-90 parts

I recently bought a 1973 HD Aermacchi X-90 and I have a few questions. Thanks in advance for any help given. I guess I will just start rattling off questions.

Is their any way to tell the original color of the tank? Someone has sprayed this whole bike flat black, tank, wheels, hubs and so on.

What is the best place to find NOS or reproduction parts?

Is their a way to go about getting a title for these old bikes or should I not even worry about it?

I'll post pics as soon as I figure out how.

Last edited:

These are from when I went to look at it.

Has lots of flaws but seems to be pretty much all there. Missing very few items.

Last edited:
There are not too many after market parts for the X-90s. Decals and some rubber parts are reproduced. Everything else is NOS and the prices are usually high.

Ok x-90, I working in the bike this weekend. Putting a tube in the rear wheel and found that it needs a rear wheel bearing on the sprocket side and one of the brake shoes is delaminated. Is their a wheel bearing that cross references and would be available at a local automotive store?

I got the bearing matched up today. For future reference they are a National part number 201 or 201s bearing. The original bearing had a FAG 6201 for cross-reference purposes. Now I am just waiting on the tube and some brake shoes so I can get back to riding again!