New Hemi Predator Engine Take off parts, model 60363, So Cal

I will have for sale a few new take off parts from my hemi predator "build"... everything taken off the motor is for sale... have seen posts over on b4c and noticed some people are interested in some of this stuff...

will take individual pics as soon as i break it all down... if something sales will take it off immediately and ship...

I am selling these parts to help heal some of the budget I had on this motor project. I still have at least one more motor to build, so every bit back counts!

reference this thread:
http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/h...ines/86170-predator-212cc-hemi-upgrade-s.html

parts are coming off this actual motor...

If you noticed any parts in my initial thread that are being taken off and upgrade (with the exception of the head, at this point) its pretty much for sale (if i forget to list it). If it doesnt have a price, make an offer. im very reasonable and just trying to recover what i can. If you are "broke" and you need the part, Im very reasonable!

All parts are NEW take off (havent been fired, etc., unless was done at the factory):

-Carburetor $22 shipped
-Gas Tank $25 shipped
-Muffler (stock, if you need it get it before i cut it up! lol) Make Offer
-Air Filter (stock) Make Offer
-Stock Flat top Piston, rod, wrist pin SOLD
-Stock Flywheel Make Offer
-Stock cam Make Offer
-I also have a NEW set of Isky 26lb springs: $15 shipped/SOLD (these would normally be $20ish shipped)
-NEW set of the Arc Hi tension DJ-1055MB springs (good to 6500 rpm) for sale too: $12 shipped

the carb, piston, etc is supposed to be better than the older style predator, but do your research on this, as i dont really know the specifics on it... just knew i wanted to upgrade the
motor a little...

Last edited: