New, lil indian's in production

Hey, all.
I've used the search, would like to know if anybody has a new one, and how do you like them?
I've been looking local but the minis are a long drive and seem over priced.
so now it's down to looking at kits/ Azusa / El Bandito/ and Lil Indian which has springs
Thanks. Mike

Hi Mike R, welcome to OldMiniBikes!

Its no secret I'm into Lil Indians. I have 2 red Large Springer Frame Minibikes, they're great and are the only original minibike manufacturer still making them today. I would do the springer fork as it cut down vibration but I wouldn't really consider it "suspension". They may be $100-200 more than Azusa but it does come powder coated and that's at least $100-200 or you have to paint it yourself.

Here's how they looked from 2000 when my son and I built them til last year when I dumped the Tecumsehs for 212cc Predators.

After mods

I did a Project Log on these mods here: http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/p...s-classic-OldMiniBikes-predator-upgrades.html. Good luck and post pics when you get one (or two!)​

Last edited:
Welcome. If you were closer I could help you with a pair of brother and sister second gen Lil Indians...

Sent from my Texas Instruments Speak and Spell...[emoji2]

Not new production. Most of those frames were sitting around from before. Someone made new forks for them since they ran out of the springer type along time ago. And most the parts they have had for years. All NOS stuff.

Makes sense. I figured mine were decade(s) old when I got them. The powder coating started peeling off right away and I've made a minor career of touch up painting ever since:laugh: