New Member Looking to Build From Plans

Hello Everyone,

My name is Raymond and I live in Kalamazoo Michigan. I am trying to introduce myself but everytime I submit the post I get this message.

Post denied. New posts are limited by number of URLs it may contain and checked if it doesn't contain forbidden words

I have no URL's in my original post nor do I know what forbidden word I could have used.

Help?
Raymond

Hello Again,

Why do I keep being denied the privilege to post my intro. Why do I keep getting the URL and forbidden word message noted above?

A Little Frustrated...
Raymond

Hello Again,

Why do I keep being denied the privilege to post my intro. Why do I keep getting the URL and forbidden word message noted above?

A Little Frustrated...
Raymond
Too low of a post count.....do some simple ones with no attachments and after 5 all will be good!! Welcome to the OldMiniBikes!! :thumbsup:

Hello Everyone,

Ok, here is my fifth post. lets see if it will let me post my full intro.

Nope. Same message.

Try again in a few.

Raymond

Hi Raymond, Welcome aboard! There is a mass of really sharp folks on here. you may need to contact a moderator to work out posting issues, I can't help here from Tennessee cause I'm new also.

The problem could be all the Michigan and northern guys have all the mini bikes, and you might have to wash them, clean the clubhouse and stand guard at parties for them for a few months before you can post. Then after your a member you may have to " deliver packages and procure things". These guys down south are wearin me out! Good luck I hope you get your patch soon! Jus kiddin! I'm sure someone will help you out and I'm lookin forward to your posts. Mike