Nice, Clean Survivor

This is a pretty nice Mini. Says original....looks like it to me.

Looks nice SB. Do you own it yet? It's to steep for me but where do you find a nicer one? For someone that wants to join the club but can't do the work to fix one up it would be a good deal, I would think. You could duplicate it for half the price but not everyone gets there hands dirty.

That's like the Searsroperducklarkpenneysbirddrover the guy posted in the What Is It the other day. They changed the rear mounts and such from the old Birds. These must be the latest ones.

That's like the Searsroperducklarkpenneysbirddrover the guy posted in the What Is It the other day. They changed the rear mounts and such from the old Birds. These must be the latest ones.
Yes, alot of plastic. Thats what I'm refering to them as, for now on. That way I'm right. I told a guy that the other day and he thanked me! But then he wanted to know the year. LOL 196719681969197019711972

This is a pretty nice Mini. Says original....looks like it to me.

Looks nice SB. Do you own it yet? It's to steep for me but where do you find a nicer one? For someone that wants to join the club but can't do the work to fix one up it would be a good deal, I would think. You could duplicate it for half the price but not everyone gets there hands dirty.
No...I'm not gonna get it, tempting as it is. I'd rather get my hands dirty.

I believe that was in seattle for $250 last month. The CL ad is now gone but it was posted here. too much IMO and looks repainted..

I believe that was in seattle for $250 last month. The CL ad is now gone but it was posted here. too much IMO and looks repainted..
I agree and like SB said he/you/me would rather get our hands dirty. But here someone could have a real bike for the price of :chinese: thats what I was thinking.:wink: