NR 18cc honda head

jimmyp

NR 18cc OEM honda head, dual 55# springs w/Aluminum retainers and Split Keepers, stainless valves 27mm intake and 24mm exhaust, milled .065, 4 angle valve job. head is used but not very much. $150 shipped $140 picked up paypal +4% OBO

Last edited:
Stock intake is 25 seat can be bored to take a larger valve.

Not a bad price for an NR head, but NR heads are over priced for what you get.

A smart fellow can build an equaly good head for less ( with a new head )

Don't mind him, man. He sticks his nose into a lot of for sale stuff, and never buys any of it. Some people's children, ya know. Good luck on the sale. Nice head.
Its a fine head.
It discounted from NR sells.

You can build one for less, but that means you need to shop around and have machine work done.

Do you want to pay a premium for most of the work done?
That depends on the buyer.

I buy direct when I need parts and I bring them in quantity and sell at a discount.

I have nothing for sale.

Its a fine head.
It discounted from NR sells.

You can build one for less, but that means you need to shop around and have machine work done.

Do you want to pay a premium for most of the work done?
That depends on the buyer.

I buy direct when I need parts and I bring them in quantity and sell at a discount.

I have nothing for sale.
:eek:ut:

Last edited:
Its a global market.

I was very kind to your post and didn't say its over priced from the perspective of reselling a used NR part.

Good luck and I hope you make a sale, but to put some perspective on things you typicaly pay 3 to 4 times for a part resold in the USA ( and more yet for Canadians ) to buy something from a US vender.

This is life in the Global ecconomy.
You can pay NR 25 dollars for a piston or over 100 for head.
Or you can find an offshore vender and buy at a discount ( more so in volume ).

The reality is with the exception of ARC or other billet parts and cams very few of these things are made in the USA and you are simply paying someone else to do the work for you.....

I am out of the buisness.
But once Duetz Canada tried to take me to court for selling OEM duetz engines and parts manufactured under liscence for them by KOEL. They didn't like me using their subcontractor from Asia ( intended to sell parts and engines only in asia ).
But like the judge said.
Buisness is buisness and he's not breaking any laws......

Its a sad state of things but its life under free trade.

Its a global market.

I was very kind to your post and didn't say its over priced from the perspective of reselling a used NR part.

Good luck and I hope you make a sale, but to put some perspective on things you typicaly pay 3 to 4 times for a part resold in the USA ( and more yet for Canadians ) to buy something from a US vender.

This is life in the Global ecconomy.
You can pay NR 25 dollars for a piston or over 100 for head.
Or you can find an offshore vender and buy at a discount ( more so in volume ).

The reality is with the exception of ARC or other billet parts and cams very few of these things are made in the USA and you are simply paying someone else to do the work for you.....

I am out of the buisness.
But once Duetz Canada tried to take me to court for selling OEM duetz engines and parts manufactured under liscence for them by KOEL. They didn't like me using their subcontractor from Asia ( intended to sell parts and engines only in asia ).
But like the judge said.
Buisness is buisness and he's not breaking any laws......

Its a sad state of things but its life under free trade.
"B-u-s-i-n-e-s-s". Like yourself...just helpin' out.