NR Racing Stage 4 Honda head w/ billet 1.2 rockers

NR Racing stage 4 18cc Honda head with billet 1.2 rockers, dual 55lb springs, milled .065 and chrome moly pushrods. see below for the other stuff in it.

i bought the head used and decided to not build this engine. i was told it has maybe 1-2 hours of use on it.

$220 shipped, Paypal only.

from NR:

Race Head, Level 4 Cylinder head (GX160 or 200 Honda Casting depending on desired compression), Ported and Milled to choice of compression ratio, Stainless high flow valves, OVERSIZE 27.5 mm intake w/ 4 angle valve job, Choice single (26lbs) or dual springs (55lbs), Aluminum Retainers w/split keepers,

damn you!! i want this, but no cash right now. well, i do have cash, but i need to put to other responsible things. :smile: are the rockers the billet steel ones from nr-racing? does this include the valve cover? confused, but ad says push rods, are they included too?

if you still have this in a couple weeks, we may be talking again!

good luck with the sale. :thumbsup:

they're the 1.2 billet rockers from NR and it comes with chrome moly pushrods, i just didn't take a pic of them. the valve cover is included. i've also got a valve cover with a pulse fitting that i'll swap for no extra charge if the buyer wants it (i don't need it so it's all the same to me).

Last edited:
no one????

this head would cost you $380 + shipping if you bought it from NR.

i'll also throw in a brand new AR3910X spark plug with it. :deal:

Last edited:
Alright, well when/if you take it out, I'll take it. And if it has the flat top piston, i'll take that too. Just let me know how much.

i'll be taking it out, it's just a matter of getting around to it. it does have a flat top piston too.

there's also an AGK .265 modified cam in that engine along with an 18cc clone head with 1.3 rockers and 18lb springs. if you want it all i could just sell you the whole engine (or what's left of it).

i'd do $125 plus your billet Briggs flywheel for it since the ARC one is still installed. i'm thinking $40 for the rod/piston, $30 for the cam, $30 for the case/crank and $25 for the head if you want a break down. i've also got a couple of pull start shrouds i can throw in with it since i won't need them.

it won't come with the pulse fitting valve cover since that's going with the NR head i sold. it'll just have a stock valve cover on it.

you could always try to sell the case and crank separately. :laugh:

i don't know when i'll get around to fully pulling the engine apart.

I already have about 10 engines, I'm trying not to get more stuff to sell, if i can avoid it. :laugh: I'm most interested in the rod/piston and cam.

i've got someone that wants the head, so that's fine. let me see how this saturday is looking and maybe i'll try to pull it all apart then. we're having issues with our septic system so there's a good chance i'll be helping with that this weekend.