O' CANADA eh

GOT!! A BAD ATTITUDE Dude!!!!

PLUS, I wear government issue fatigues as a jacket all the time, got a bad ass Plymouth with spikes.. Hot ass GF... :devil2:

This is some new one on a new self titled album Avril Lavigne

I wear one of those jackets all the time, same one as in the video.. over the top of one of these..

Abbey Dawn Argyle Horn Ears Hoodie Sz s Avril Lavigne Horned sweat Shirt Jacket | eBay

Bought it BEFORE Avril appeared on American Idol wearing one.. Years ago, when abbey Dawn first came out.. LUV IT!!! Favorite thing ever..

There's about 5 minutes of commercials, but WORTH IT!!!

Avril Lavigne - Rock N Roll - YouTube

Last edited:
Mother Fckin BEARSHARK!!!

HAHA!!! The lick his own balls part and the smoochy isn't in the song.. :lol:

she goes around choppin off evils head with her axe though... Huh?? :mellow:

Last edited:
Speaking of which, a Canadian friend and neighbor- dual citizen- reminded me recently that a case of beer in Canada costs about 40 dollars due to tax to fund the health care system, and then all I recall are a string of cuss words....

Speaking of which, a Canadian friend and neighbor- dual citizen- reminded me recently that a case of beer in Canada costs about 40 dollars due to tax to fund the health care system, and then all I recall are a string of cuss words....
:laugh:

I did like the other two canadian bands too.. The beer song and that other one Bikebuddy posted.. That one is friggin hilarious.. :laugh:

I had a skybox beside Avril's skybox at a Blue jays game, She would not sit still for one second.... she was everywhere!! Never spoke to her... I Was way to shy.. lol