Oh Canada ( Snow )

Had 4" when I left work.. straight up white out... drove 15 minutes and clear, not a sign of snow. I agree with buckeye. I love the snow and ever since I got my new truck I love driving in it... i just don't care for driving around other people.

bikebudy

Banned - Must pay $500
Honestly miss a good snow storm.
As long as you didn't have to go to work.
Having a Work " Snow Day " is to live for.

That moment you call in to say, the road is closed and you will not be in.

You can almost hear the vain pop on your boss's forehead " Priceless " :laugh:

we're hitting -20 with the wind chill - had to go to princess auto this morning and got to do some 4x4 drifting << the pay off to the bad weather :laugh: Luckily my house seems to be just off the Snow Belt here. Drive 20 minutes North East and it's a wall off snow, all hell breaking loose, city closed; get back home and I used my garage broom to clean my drive way. :thumbsup:

Damn..lol..it gets below 60 ° f and I'm hurting :eek:..day before yesterday i used a small piece of duct tape to keep the bottom of my pants tight,two shirts,gloves..and a insulated wind breaker jacket..it was 59° f...I'm riding tomorrow no mater what..me vs nature! :wink:

Last edited:
Winter is over for me... just bought a snow blower :rolleyes: :laugh:

We got about 2" last night so I fired 'er up (not really enough snow to justify it but whatever) turned 45 minutes of shoveling to about 5-10 minutes of walking. Loving it.