Old racing cart which one and an estimated year? What is it?

Got this last Saturday in between Omaha and Des Moines. ID help please. It's cool. Twin engine ? Or is the other spot for a gas tank? What engine do I need to find? Is it vintage or historic? It looks a little like a bird wheel but not. I can add more photos to help if this is not enough.

Attachments

almost 100% sure it used to have a plastic body like nascar ., indy car ., most anything gremlin ., vw beetle ..funny car lots stuff for advertising like monte carlo,s with 7 up pepsi give aways mac tools matco snap on they all give them away .. it takes a briggs or techumshe .. it may very well be a bird chassis I was thinking manco though ..fix it up and ride it ..if you cant find a body cheap cut some stuff off lighten it up ..do whatever as long as ur beein safe atleast kinda safe and havin fun ..

it may have a homemade engine mount ..but the one plate on right rear is not a motor mount you cant put a 4 stroke on the other side cuz its only one wheel peal .crank and clutch sticks out wrong way . that plate on right side was for a loop that held back of body up for support and held gas tank.