OldMiniBikes Stickers

Same here Rocco. But, I need to order some things one of these days.
My wife has me on suspension.:laugh:
I put those stickers on every bike i build (When i have them) a lot of the bikes i have put together went to little kids and when they see OldMiniBikes on there they ask me what it means.I tell them its a double meaning, OldMiniBikes is where i get the parts from and its an old mini bike thats been rebuilt.There was one little boy i told him the same mini bike has been around since i was your age and he said "really that is so cool". What better advertising for OldMiniBikes can you get.:thumbsup:

I need 10 logos for my vehicles, and one for the front window of my house. One will go on the back window of my old RT just above my car club logo.

The cost will 20 dollars per logo, per year, except the house and the Dodge will cost 30 dollars per year. So the total would be $220 but I will accept vouchers against the $1127.67 I spent last year.

CarPlayLB

I just looked through my stickers and I have one of the uber-rare oldminibikes.com sticker. Has black letters and is about 7" long. I am going to put it one eBay with a "buy-it-now" flag for $70.00! After all it is rare! Right?

I came up with $70 by thinking $10 an inch. Brilliance...huh?

I just looked through my stickers and I have one of the uber-rare oldminibikes.com sticker. Has black letters and is about 7" long. I am going to put it one eBay with a "buy-it-now" flag for $70.00! After all it is rare! Right?

I came up with $70 by thinking $10 an inch. Brilliance...huh?
:laugh::laugh: