orange frame w/a center stand?

greetings to all-
I found an orange framed minibike w/no identifying markings on it at a local lawn mower shop. the guy knew nothing about it as to make/model etc. it has a 5 hp B/S motor, a foot brake and a center stand. Any ideas? thanks!

pic's- I know, I know...

I didn't have time to go by there today, I'll go take a few pics and post them.... I just didn't know if there was a particular brand that was unique to the center stand that is on this one. it is a "standard" looking twin tube frame, but with a foot brake and the aforementioned center stand.

Can you guess what I have in my driveway, It silver and has four doors,four tires a steering wheel and a engine. I was told by someone who did not know his ass from a hole in the ground that they thinks its a car. Can I say, Pictures man!

center stand

I didn't have time to go by there today, I'll go take a few pics and post them.... I just didn't know if there was a particular brand that was unique to the center stand that is on this one. it is a "standard" looking twin tube frame, but with a foot brake and the aforementioned center stand.
i dont think center stands were used on many minibikes so that will narrow
it down a lot,at least thats what i think, did you look in are site photos
plus the ads, also you can look at minidodle.com under photos
good luck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

mybiz

Waste

i dont think center stands were used on many minibikes so that will narrow
it down a lot,at least thats what i think, did you look in are site photos
plus the ads, also you can look at minidodle.com under photos
good luck:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I do believe this thread was and is a waste of space were going on three days now i think the guy disappeared kind of like the bike never appeared:eek:ut: :sleep1:

i have failed to provide pics yet

well crap, sorry guys, I meant to go by there on the way to work, but I got called in to fly early so no chance ystdy.... they were closed last night when I got back. maybe I'll ride my RoadStar over there today and snap a few pics. looks like a nice fall weekend here in atlanta.

I not sure of the orange one my be JC Penny's and the red one, I think is a Thunder bird or bolt by Manco can not remember. I buy them both if the prices is good for them. The would clean up to be some good bike to ride around on.

when one of the top sharp guys see it you will find out,infact we will all know,what
ever it is i think its neat:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: