Pacesetter Trail Buck off CL

I picked this Trail Buck off CL the other day. Best thing is it was only 6 blockd from my house. It is in rough condition but most of the parts are there to work with. Missing the carburetor, air filter, throttle, and clutch cover. Someone added roll bars and a custom pair of foot pegs. It has been sitting outside forever. The seat is brittle and the plywood is rotten underneath. The gas tank is just sitting there all rusty inside. The engine has good compression so I don't think it was rode too much. Tires seem original when I compare them to ads. Goodyear up front and double head Carlise (dry rot) in back. This will go on a back burner for a while as I need to finish other projects.

Nice find indeed! Check to see if the flywheel is aluminum, and look for wiring and a connector coming out of the shroud (lighting coil). :thumbsup:

Nice find indeed! Check to see if the flywheel is aluminum, and look for wiring and a connector coming out of the shroud (lighting coil). :thumbsup:
It is a 1971 H70 with the lightning coil on it. I'm pretty sure it is the original engine. You can see the connector from the engine in the first picture right above the downward frame. All the wires are encased in a hard grey tubing.