Parental remote kill switch

Does anybody know if a remote kill switch ( to shutoff an engine for a kids safety) is available and if so who makes one and where can I buy one? I thought that I saw one, but I can't find the web site or company anywhere! Thanks!! rogersyme

I made one many years ago for the mini Dune Buggy Kart I built for my Grandchildren I bought the 2 channel RC control but a single was all that was needed just to kill the little 3 HP Tecumseh engine. I bought a small plastic box to hold the little RC motor and a pair of batteries and a small antenna This box was mounted behind the seat next to the engine.
What a great thing it was to slow down a hot rod grandson if he was going to fast it would kill the spark to the engine as long as you held the lever on. That device was so great when at times there were as many as 15 kids from 4 to 13 taking turns riding this kart and they used the control for all the beginner riders. All I was there for was to fill the machine with gas and do any adjustments needed. This Kart was used by my Grandkids for years and then I loaned it to a friend for his Grandkids. Now it's back to be rebuilt and sold this time. All new bearings Tries and chains and clutch. And what ever the little side popper needs. It has a jack shaft that I designed and made to be able to control the gearing.

BeHappy

Hackelman / TommyCat / ToMuchStuff Email: drew.an
Does anybody know if a remote kill switch ( to shutoff an engine for a kids safety) is available and if so who makes one and where can I buy one? I thought that I saw one, but I can't find the web site or company anywhere! Thanks!! rogersyme
Best on the market ( my first test / with an added radio antenna was 950 Feet ! ) most of the other sellers only get 150 feet.

e-bay # 351532352470