Pay at the pump please

OK I was just looking to see what gas prices are in California now.
I use Chevron as my credit card and use unleaded regular. So if your in the I-5 area the information might be helpful to me. Hoping that after the next holiday the price will start coming down.
Steve :scooter:

45t

Just paid $3.95 per gal in the Chicago burbs. I filled up my truck on Sunday and it was $3.71 per gal. I don't understand how gas can fluctuate that much in price in less than a week?

I cringe when I hear on the news that someone of influence or an :asshole: is predicting gas prices and the next day the prices at the pump are what they predicted. Seems a lil screwy to me?:shrug:

joekd

Just to back from vacation, paid $3.49 at Hess to fill up the rental then came back to CT and was welcomed back by our $3.85+ gas prices

OK I was just looking to see what gas prices are in California now.
I use Chevron as my credit card and use unleaded regular. So if your in the I-5 area the information might be helpful to me. Hoping that after the next holiday the price will start coming down.
Steve, I have a program on my computer at work with fuel pricing across the united states and station to station, I have never taken a look to see if it has gas prices though, I have to meter it and with my roll over on road tax per state it is updated every day my fuel bill is 7-14,000 a week :cursing:

On gas I use Smiths Food and Drug locally it is the lowest price at the pump and with your grocery card it is up to 1.00 per gallon off with 3 kids and what I spend in the store im always below 2.99 a gal.

When you get ready to travel send me a pm and I will see if I can get you some pricing.

Well I found a web sight that shows prices for all kinds of stations all over the west coast even the one across the street from where I live. Southern Oregon and Northern California are the highest I saw. My van has a 35 Gallon fuel tank so I should be able to out drive the highest areas.
Thanks for the educational input it sure makes you growl when we have no answers as to why it is so high and no one is fighting back.

Well I found a web sight that shows prices for all kinds of stations all over the west coast even the one across the street from where I live. Southern Oregon and Northern California are the highest I saw. My van has a 35 Gallon fuel tank so I should be able to out drive the highest areas.
Thanks for the educational input it sure makes you growl when we have no answers as to why it is so high and no one is fighting back.
Salt lake valley is one of the highest also we sit on most of the oil in the western US, Our business sits in the middle of the fill stations and refineries, I just finished up a deal with the UNEV pipeline running through our business property they are pumping 60,000 barrels a day to Vegas and thought I should just let them cross for nothing.....

How much ethanol are they putting in your gas there. Around here there are places putting 10% into the gas. But charging the same price. And you get less MPG's on it. I made a observation this summer, My 92 Honda Accord I drive to work, I'm driving a 120 miles round trip a day right now. On gas from the Marathon in town were I live does not have any sticker on the pumps say it contains ethanol. At Tiffin OH. were I filled up a couple of times the pumps said there was 10% ethanol in the gas. I like to check my fuel mileage when filling up. I noticed that it would only get 28.4 on the ethanol gas and 31.7 on the Marathon gas. but I paid the same price for the fuel. Everyone know you do not go as far on alcohol than gas, So why do they charge the same price for it.:shrug:

Dangerous crossing

Getting in and out of that place always scares the heck out of me.
Yes Tom I live on the opposite side of the highway and it is so busy and with all the crossing traffic heading to the freeway and off the freeway crossing 5 lanes is too much of a risk. I have started going around the block. I reported it to Washington county to review. Through the years there has been lots of smacked up rigs of all sizes.

buckeye

Minibikedude. Tiffin,oh is where I grew up. Gotta go to Ft Ball pizza. Best around. Now back to the gas issue. Methenol will jack up a carb. I try to pay a little extra for non. Saves a little work later.