Pay Pal Troubles When Ordering from OldMiniBikes Warehouse

On my last order and now again today, I can't get my Pay Pal account to work with OldMiniBikes.

Goes like this: I hit the checkout button, and select Pay Pal as my payment method. Then the Pay Pal screen (their website) opens up and asks me to log in. I do.

The screen then goes back to OldMiniBikes with a red X saying I have to agree to terms and conditions. I never see a box, or anything on OldMiniBikes or Pay Pal that says terms and conditions. I end up having to use a credit card.

All of my pay pal stuff is current, and I use it for other purchases with no problem. Curious if anyone else is having this problem, or what I should do to fix it. Thanks!

I had the same thing happen last week when I ordered. Got all ready to check out, pushed paypal, went to confirm and got the same message re the agreement. Went back--no agreement--tried again and it went through. Was going to ask Hent but forgot.Never had it happen before.

We are still working on figuring this out. There are only problems when you press the little radio button at checkout below Credit Card. If you use Paypal through any of the big Paypal buttons on our site, it does work.

Still not okay but we're getting to the bottom of it...

1stlegendtx

I just tried to place an order (I have before with no problem) and it would not work. I tried a couple of times and gave up. Pay-pal would not work and it didn't like my E-Mail address.:doah::shrug: