Performance cams

Dyno Cams DX290 grind, used, but comes with what appear to be new springs, lifters, keepers and retainers; $40 shipped

Comp Cams GP9340, .231" lift, 3800-6200 RPM range, according to paperwork with it; $20 shipped;

Tecumseh Star Jr. Dragster cam, Vortex , possibly from VKE, $20 shipped;

Dyno Cams Grind 117 billet Jr. Dragster cam, .421 ex lift, .418 int lift, repolished by Dyno Cams according to paper work, new hardware including springs and billet lifters, $40 shipped;

Dyno Cams 375 Drag grind, specs are .375" lift according to Dyno cams web site; $20 shipped;

Attachments

PM sent on:

"Dyno Cams 375 Drag grind, specs are .375" lift according to Dyno cams web site; $20 shipped"

Money sent.

Thanks

Last edited:

CarPlayLB

Ryan,
I will take this cam
Comp Cams GP9340, .231" lift, 3800-6200 RPM range, according to paperwork with it; $20 shipped;

money sending now

Twid

Dang you guys are fast. I need to learn more I'd jump on stuff like this if I knew it fit in the blockzilla or the raptor.

CarPlayLB

The bulk of what Ryan is selling is Raptor/5HP based stuff...and for the prices he sells at, you can afford to take the gamble! Remember the first Jr. Dragster motors were all Raptor based as the Blockzilla stuff came later. Based on the age of the parts and how there is Clements stuff there, I can assume this with a bit of confidence. I don't believe that Clements got involved with the Blockzilla series of engines. I just bought a couple flywheels from him too. I took the gamble in hopes that they are Briggs type parts. If they are Tec parts, those will go for a premium! Ryan is a good guy to deal with, but I am sure identifying these parts is a daunting task! Well worth the gamble!

Shucks, I'm blushing. Lol, thanks for the kudos. As for updates to all who check out this thread, the Comp Cams stick and Dyno 375 cam have sold. Thanks, guys!

Still available:

Dyno Cams DX290 grind, used, but comes with what appear to be new springs, lifters, keepers and retainers; $40 shipped

Tecumseh Star Jr. Dragster cam, Vortex , possibly from VKE, $20 shipped;

Unfortunately, no, I don't have the spec card. I think it has something that tells when the valves open but not any details on lift... will check again to be sure.