Performance Racing Industry Show in Indy

WLB

My son and I will be heading out to the PRI show in about a half hour. This is the biggest racing trade show in the country. Our Convention Center had to double its size to keep the show here. Before they did that the show occupied the entire center plus had booths lined up on both sides of the aisles and used the entire Hoosier Dome. Sure would like to find a nice vertical metal cutting bandsaw.

My wife drops us off at the door and picks us up when we are ready to come home so we don't have to deal with parking down town.

I have been to this several times.If you cannot find it there I don't know where you would look.Sounds like having the wife drop you off and pick you up is the hot ticket.

WLB

bville, I guess you were there before the Convention Center expansion. The show just came back from Orlando last year. Easier to find things now. You are right, if you can't find it there, good luck finding it anywhere. Yes, having the wife drop us off definitely helps. I guess I'll have to take her out to dinner tonight.

None of the vendors brought a vertical bandsaw. Could have got 15% off plus free shipping from Enco but hate to buy a major piece of equipment sight unseen. Supercub was there and had a 100+ V twin engine for the Cub Cadet. Took a picture with my phone but will have to have my son put it on my computer. Speaking of my son, the kid wore me out. We went up and down every aisle (5 hours worth). Briggs and Stratton Motorsports was there with lots of new small engines plus a snowmobile with what looked like a 6 1/2 hp engine. Lots of CNC engine machining machines. I could easily spend a $million there but the toy fund was short a little:laugh::laugh: Every kind of race car one could ever want was there.