Phantom threads.

Hent

There were some threads that were visible, but not necessarily searchable even through members recent posts. This is fixed now and will slowly be working on some of the other quirks the site has and then onto larger projects for it. :thumbsup:

There were some threads that were visible, but not necessarily searchable even through members recent posts. This is fixed now and will slowly be working on some of the other quirks the site has and then onto larger projects for it. :thumbsup:
I find I sometimes get "Johnny Tillotson you do not have access to this area" or something to that effect, when I click on a post after doing a search. This makes me feel hurt and left out. Are these the phantom threads?

Hent

I find I sometimes get "Johnny Tillotson you do not have access to this area" or something to that effect, when I click on a post after doing a search. This makes me feel hurt and left out. Are these the phantom threads?
When you, or anyone comes upon a "You do not have access to this" send me a PM so I can take a look. We changed servers and hosting companies so I do think some of the settings are not all proper yet, we'll get there.

Thanks,