Phil Little Polaris for sale

I'm pretty sure there are a few more around than he thinks but they didn't make a lot, I bet there are many still to be discovered. I regret not buying a stock low hours one a guy in Stillwater was selling for $750 which I thought was high at the time, hell it was high but I still regret not picking it up. Of course it had the Tec OHV Powersport and was not half the machine this one posted is, this Phil guy is a master fabricator obviously and I'd likely buy it if it were not in Minnesota and not even try to get him down on the price. I seriously doubt I could build it for that money.

Can't be that much fun...for the price. I'd rather have something 70's.
I have a dozen 60s-70s minibikes and love them all but none ride as nice as that Polaris would through my field and trail through my woods. It would be a nice addition to my collection which seems to keep growing. It's a one of a kind purpose built racing minibike, I like it very much.:thumbsup:

markus

Didn't they call them Blaze too?
Yes, Phil Little modded his out quite a bit, they are quite different stock:

Phils bike (looks like it sold BTW :thumbsup:

This was a bike he built off a crappy azusa frame, would rather see some 8" spinners on there, but its still way cool :thumbsup:

I dunno if hes still making the shrouds, they were pricey but good quality.