Picked up a Moto Ski mini

Man that’s great:thumbsup: I really like them. Here is a couple of photo's of my Dads. He has acquired enough stuff to actually have it up and running but he’s content with it sitting in his basement. I had a Moto-Ski sled. I bought it at the Carlisle bike show I guess two years ago, makes a lot of sense I know. Buying a snowmobile in June at a motorcycle show. I bought that and Dad bought a Harley Topper from the same guy. But I ran it around up in Dads fields, it was fine as long as you only went straight. I sold it to a guy that came down from Buffalo for it. It was a real nice sled.
If you need any specific photo of something to help you with yours, I can get them for you. It just takes sometime until I get up to Dad's I try to go up once a week.

Not a good photo but here is his:

And the engine:

Last edited:
Thanks alot. I have the frame, wheels, Original paint,No tank seat motor or jack shaft. But it's a start. I will post pics this weekend. I use to go to spring carsile for car stuff.

my dad use to sell motoskis b4 i was born he sold out around 74 so we had about 4 machines till i was oldenuff to ride then we up graded to an 83 yamaha exell III 340cc and a 4500 doo but we still have bout 2 or 3 out of the 4 of them at my bros house
:thumbsup: