Polaris x60 value

I would start it out at one million and drop the price one dollar a week. It will sell eventually.

Sent from my iPhone using OldMiniBikes

Hello. I have a polaris X60. It has a Honda ohc engine on it. Runs great. I also have original engine. The rest of the bike is original. Missing rear fender though. Can anyone give me some info on the value of this.
No one here is likely to say "It's worth $XXX". It's up to you to decide what you think it's worth and then see if the market agrees when you try to sell it.

Think about the things that build value. Is it an especially rare or desirable model? Not really. Is the condition highly preserved original or perfectly restored? No and no. Does it have appealing modifications? Not really. I think the OHC Honda engines are neat, but most people don't seem to get excited about them.

Take that info and look at other minis for sale that have similar characteristics to compare with yours. You might not see a lot of minis exactly like yours on CL or ebay or in the OldMiniBikes ads, but you should be able to find plenty that are about the same age and size, aren't too pretty and have a non-stock engine.

Last edited:
No; can't find it, now. Don't know whether it sold, or not. When I saw it, reserve had not been met; cant remember what the current (then) bid was.
Funny...another member just asked on the FB OldMiniBikes if it was worth 100 bucks cause he was gonna buy it. Talked him down to 75 so far and that was last mentioned.

Last edited: