Predator 212 build (boat motor)

https://youtu.be/hpurZrUpTAc

Link for my predator I built, in the video it's spinng the heavy propshaft or it would rev quicker. I'll be trying it out soon at the lake, still waiting on my champion rockers and valve cover. Thanks for the help guys, I'll probably build my boys minibikes soon and will probably need yalls help.

My set up
-212 non-hemi predator
-nr racing ported 18cc Honda head milled .050
-cm push rods stock length
-soon to be champion rocker arms
-.016 copper head gasket
-lash caps
-black mamba cam
-arc rod and flywheel
-head and side cover studs
-22mm mikuni
-Robertson torque loop header
-mikuni fuel pump
-7qt aluminum fuel cell

I think it is a cool idea. Running anything in a boat, usually keeps a heavier load on the engine, when the hull gets some momentum it lightens up a bit, but it is easy to load a boat down with weight, and keep the engine running fairly to heavily loaded. A boat engine can burn up and go away quick if the exhaust temps get high or it is running lean.

Good luck with it, let us know how it runs in the water.

Ran my Jon boat today with me @250+, trolling motor, battery, and fishing stuff and ran 27.55 before the fuel bowl went dry, kept getting up to 26-27 before running out each time. I have to take off the return for the fuel pump because with the tank that low it ran to the tank instead of the carb. It was still pulling so hard at those speeds it would almost threw me in the floor when it cut off. I could hold the tank high with one hand and it did perfect, just didn't want to drive over 20 or so like that.

I have it running and idling even better now. I'll get some vids of it running down the lake soon and post them on here. Thank y'all guys for the help on the build and the comments.