Predator 212 on Snowblower cold weather jetting sugestions.

I have searched for this to no avail. Predator comes lean.. I know this. so some experience surging that may go away with half choke on. I want to get jets to straigten this issue out. I bought a bsp for my Thunderbird. and a 140 emulsion tube kit comes with a 36 main jet and 37 main jet. I'm probably gonna run the 37 on my bsp w/header and K&N air filter. I might try that 36 main on the Predator 212. any jetting tips I'm in massachusetts so were talking mabye -12F to 32F deg.

yes. that one is helpful. I dont yet have the drill set holding off as I know if i get it my jets will have to hide as they wont be a stk set around. anyways.. another helpful thing would be these clones are on almost all the newer affordable snoblowers out there. what is their stock jetting anyone got one? I see em at lowe's . Mine is a stock predator (2011) so I dont have the extra 100$ snoblower heatsheilds and air filter shrouding. just a predator out in the breeze so think its a tad lean not bad though throws snow almost twice as far a the old snowking 8hp.. says something about em..

yes. that one is helpful. I dont yet have the drill set holding off as I know if i get it my jets will have to hide as they wont be a stk set around. anyways.. another helpful thing would be these clones are on almost all the newer affordable snoblowers out there. what is their stock jetting anyone got one? I see em at lowe's . Mine is a stock predator (2011) so I dont have the extra 100$ snoblower heatsheilds and air filter shrouding. just a predator out in the breeze so think its a tad lean not bad though throws snow almost twice as far a the old snowking 8hp.. says something about em..
well you could get a new clone carb. the predator has a smaller bore then the other clone carbs.

Last edited: