predator 212cc help

im buying a new engine next week i want to get it to rev to 6200 rpm. what would i need and how much would it cost. im trying not to spend more then $300

Billet flywheel , billet rod , 22mm mikuni carb kit, header, 26lbs springs with exhaust retainers & big lash caps, 1.3 ratio rockers. Should last you and have alot of power. Check out smallenginecams.com that's where I get all my stuff. TIM has great deals.

JamnJM

I was wondering if the cam was different too as I wanted to later swap out my Isky cam from the gx160 into the predator..... :censure:

vwfan79

Billet flywheel , billet rod , 22mm mikuni carb kit, header, 26lbs springs with exhaust retainers & big lash caps, 1.3 ratio rockers. Should last you and have alot of power. Check out smallenginecams.com that's where I get all my stuff. TIM has great deals.
I agree with this but not all of that is needed to get it to spin 6200 RPM. My predator currently spins 6000+ with header, k&n filter, jettted stock carb and 10.8# springs. I'm waiting on my billet flywheel and rod to arrive, these are mostly for safety but will allow more RPMs due to less weight. Obviously the governor will need to be removed. Graygoose420 is right about smallenginecams.com, Tim is sending me a black mamba cam, 26# springs and a timing key, should make for a pretty nice motor. He is very knowledgeable and helpful, just tell him what your looking to do and he will set you up.