Predator 6.5 HP 212cc OHV Horizontal Shaft Gas Engine

I have a couple of hemi gas tanks, not sure if any of the new ones have a cap that sits off to the side... but it is different than the ca one... i also just put a pred on a doodle bug for my nephew and his dads project, and it fit better than the typical ca one... what is the motor going in?

like this one?

top comes off easy and use a funnel to fill between the seat

this is the tank off the 69730... the 69727 has the CARB tank on it and its taller...

i also have a honda gx160 with a tank on it, that is the smaller one too... not sure if it will bolt right on, but it looks as if it will

i need it for mb 165 baja not a db
OK... guess i should have said out of state vs CA tank... of the three out of state predators ive had (one hemi, and 2 730s) and the one in state (727)... the only difference i can tell is that the CA has that emissions piece under a cover and appears to be taller... the other non CARB tank which is on the db the cap is in the same spot, but seems to be lower...

from what i can tell... but i will take a look and see if the out of state tank's cap is offset more... didnt want you to get one and it present the same situation you are in now... if you were close, i would let you take it and check on the bike... close to Inland Empire

Last edited:
what iam looking for is a gas tank out of state this is a gas tank with cap
that sits too the Right not middle and no pvc stuff on top
this is not my first rodeo bro :eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:

what iam looking for is a gas tank out of state this is a gas tank with cap
that sits too the Right not middle and no pvc stuff on top
this is not my first rodeo bro :eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut::eek:ut:
cool, prob a misunderstanding somewhere, I have an out of state tank (2)... was trying to tell you that and that if you were close, it is yours... wouldve been yours for shipping cost even if you were not close... i hadnt looked at them side by side, so was just being clear before i made the offer... (and just verified in between posting, with one tank against the CA and it is offset and smaller than the CA CARB tank)...

good luck with your quest, i am not the bothering kind, was trying to communicate effectively, but i obviously failed... take care

Last edited:
its all good thats not the out of state tank. the out of state has no smog on it with only gas cap too the far right side only.no pvc or breathers tubs

its all good thats not the out of state tank. the out of state has no smog on it with only gas cap too the far right side only.no pvc or breathers tubs
ok, the one on the left is an out of state hemi tank (has no breather/pvc), the one on the right does and is the CA CARB tank (put in pic for comparison)...

the other out of state tank (non hemi) i have, is at a friends, i will look at it tomorrow... if it is how you described, then again, it is yours for either pick up or shipping cost... and the hemi tank is yours for the same offer, if you think it would work... if you want more pics of that one, i can post them for you too, it isnt as tall and may fit your frame (allowing access to the filler cap), in case you cannot find what you are looking for... the out of state tanks I have came from AZ and do not have any CA CARB emissions stuff on them

thank you for the pm, this is the tank you are looking for and should be on a model 68120... not only out of state but also model specific.

i am picking up another motor, real soon, doesnt matter which model this time (for me), so if i grab one, before you get one, you are more then welcomed to it, i dont use the tanks...