Predator 60363 or 69730, why?

Well guys, I need your help choosing a predator since my briggs blew up today. Which of the two is better and why? It will remain stock for now. Thanks

60363 Hemi head engine, hemi head design with cantered valves, 27mm int. valve 25mm exh. valve...flat top piston and the 60363 engine will except all the honda gx200 and clone cams.

I like the non Hemi myself...
Seems the Hemi blocks split way too easy...
The non Hemi also comes with 27/25 valves, in stock form the RTC 6,8 and 9 heads flow better... In stock form!!!

You can use a clone cam in a non Hemi without issue...
The non Hemi cam is .004 larger in circumference... The factory service limits are well above this...

I like using a Honda crank, Hemi flat top piston and Honda 3.403 long Rod... Makes for .005-.008 pop up and use a .045 gasket...
Throw a dyno 308 cam in with 1.2 rockers, and dual springs feed it alky with a gx390 carb, and hold on...

I like the non Hemi myself...
Seems the Hemi blocks split way too easy...
The non Hemi also comes with 27/25 valves, in stock form the RTC 6,8 and 9 heads flow better... In stock form!!!

You can use a clone cam in a non Hemi without issue...
The non Hemi cam is .004 larger in circumference... The factory service limits are well above this...

I like using a Honda crank, Hemi flat top piston and Honda 3.403 long Rod... Makes for .005-.008 pop up and use a .045 gasket...
Throw a dyno 308 cam in with 1.2 rockers, and dual springs feed it alky with a gx390 carb, and hold on...
Thanks for the ideas. I did buy the hemi and for now it will remain stock but I would like to gain some power without opening the engine, it is used in a converted electric to gas golf cart the my son was given.