Predator air filter install question

ok, so I got the aftermarket filter kit. No problems putting it on, but now what do I do with the breather hole in the valve cover? and what do I do with the fuel tank vent tube.
Both went into the stock air box.
you can see them in the pic.

I drilled a hole in the air cleaner boot to stick the valve cover breather hose in and put a 3/16 filter breather on the gas tank line. Or there are aftermarket breathers you can attach to both.

Also there is nothing holding your choke lever on now, it will pull straight up off there. And it will fall off while running. I took mine off and just use the small lever underneath, directly connected to the choke butterfly.:scooter:

Advance Auto parts sells a small breather filter for $10. They also sell a y vacuum fitting. It's like 3/8 end to end and the y is like 5/16. The rubber hole on the breather filter is on the big size but a small piece of the factory hose jams in nicely and since it came out of the valve cover it fits perfectly. The gas vent plugged in the 5/16 on the y fitting. I can take a pic of my description is bad. Btw they have, red, blue, and black filters.

It's the cleanest thing I could come up with. I've seen several people put a small lawnmower inline filter in the end of the gas vent hose and tuck it under the seat. Seen long hoses run down under the frame into the atmosphere. No filter. Seen catch cans on several.

Advance Auto parts sells a small breather filter for $10. They also sell a y vacuum fitting. It's like 3/8 end to end and the y is like 5/16. The rubber hole on the breather filter is on the big size but a small piece of the factory hose jams in nicely and since it came out of the valve cover it fits perfectly. The gas vent plugged in the 5/16 on the y fitting. I can take a pic of my description is bad. Btw they have, red, blue, and black filters.

It's the cleanest thing I could come up with. I've seen several people put a small lawnmower inline filter in the end of the gas vent hose and tuck it under the seat. Seen long hoses run down under the frame into the atmosphere. No filter. Seen catch cans on several.
yes, please take a pic or two for me. I really appreciate all the help.

Charlie, the air filter kit came with the choke retainer bracket. It is in place. The choke lever should not come off.

trinik7597

that is a calli tank predator when i was still using my tank i just cut that hose folded it over and zip tied it and it was fine :thumbsup:

here is what the filter cjd is talking about looks like

and here is what a catch can looks like

Yea get the spectra filter at auto parts store fo $10 and put it on the valve cover hose , just let the fuel tank hose lay where it's at !
I don't think this is a good enough close up but I got the blue one to match the bike !

ok, I got it now. Thanks once again for the help. you guys rock.
And I do searches, but there are so mant dang threads to sift thru to find what you need.

I'll report back with some pics when I get to the auto parts store.

Thanks for all the pics dudes! LOL I went to my local Indy Auto parts today and they didn't even have one in stock. Ended up ordering one on line.

My jet and E tube came in today, so I can throw that in.