Princess Auto 196cc Clones

looks like they forgot to stock up before the sale
Tthis was there respone to my inquiry

Response:
This motor was available online , however all of the stock has been taken. We do not provide rainchecks online, but your closest store should be able to provide you with one.

Ii noticed there stock online was zero before the sale officaly kicked in, to me thats more like product to market flow control

Big Rob buys a par stock of these engines when they are on sale keeping them on the shelf in the shop for when spontaneous build presents itself. Now that is a hard core minibike nut.

Princess Auto

Tthis was there respone to my inquiry

Response:
This motor was available online , however all of the stock has been taken. We do not provide rainchecks online, but your closest store should be able to provide you with one.

Ii noticed there stock online was zero before the sale officaly kicked in, to me thats more like product to market flow control
Did you call the store or email them ? I talked to a girl in Langley and she said they would rain cheque over the phone if they were out of stock. Anyways, I went down there and bought one. Now it can sit in the box collecting dust. Call them up.