project old purple race mower.

Okay I have had it since 5th grade and im in 9th and its sad seeing it sit, all of the sudden I have funds and a b&s builder engine, it used to have a built 3hp with shaved head, ported, and twisted mixer from the carb to port. But it shredded a valve so then a 6 hp was thrown on, it was gutless and spit the belts of because the pulley was too loose. So recently I striped all the vertical shaft crap and bought a box of b&s and race parts, it came with a huge lift short duration cam, short lift big duration cam, stock cam, 19cc head, roller bearing crank, tillotson carb, and rusty sleeved block, stock rod, stock piston, really really expensive clutch with springs that don't grab until 3000 stall, header, stock flywheel, aluminum 3hp flywheel for sale, and stock heads. I found a crap ton of good stuff on ebay, cast aluminum flywheel (hope it holds at 9,000rpm), hortsman 3.375 rod, 2.595 bore .565 compression height piston, and ordered a .027 head gasket, and here soon going to have to offset grind it .125" and chrome plate the lost material and drill oil holes. I estimate around 11.5:1 static compression ratio and decent dynamic compression ratio because it will have more rod to stroke ration to let the intake close and not shoot the charge back into the intake. I hope hope hope with advanced timing and tuned it makes 20hp into the 8,000 rpm and up. I just might dyno it. I'll post pictures later thanks. Oh shit forgot to add that the builder block has giant springs, stainless valves, and I ordered some lifters. Also have a vertical input pulley to horizontal output 3 speed with reverse tranny for sale.