Raceseng gx390 s2 flywheel info

I got a new one but don't have any instructions or info with it anymore. Or the coil bracket.

What is the timing mark set at for the s2 gx390 flywheel ?

And how do you use the degree wheel on these smaller engines.

And a long shot but does anybody have a coil bracket or know what I can buy that will work ?

trinik7597

Tell him Tim told you to get in touch with him ... very nice guy ... I don't know if he has a bunch or just one but we were just talking about this the other day

trinik7597

I have a small block bracket but that's not going to help you ... with the coil in the stock position you will be 28° and should still run very good depending on your build ..

Yeah really. I received it saturday and when I opened the box and noticed it was a flywheel and no instructions or a coil bracket I messaged him on eBay and on facebook messenger. Still got nothing whatsoever which is why I'm asking you guys.

I told him I would buy the bracket but still nothing. I heard a arc bracket will work but not positive in that. Then I would have to run a timing key still. I also heard that it has stock timing so now I'm really stuck. I'm thinking about just sending it back. I'm not mad I just need to know for sure.

trinik7597

Ok I see your issue ... with the small block you can run it with out the bracket . I am sure if you got it on eBay that he dropped a card in the box ?? Try hitting his direct email you may have better results .

And you may very well be able to use a arc bracket as long as the flywheel diameter is the same .. they sell a couple different ones . And one is for a very small diameter finless wheel so you would have to call and ask to make sure

So I emailed him instead this time. He didn't have to do what he did to fix the issue. But he's selling me a coil bracket.

Little issue from me also as I thought since there wasn't a size of bracket I just assumed it was a stock diameter like the nonadjustable arc. Big apologies from me.

I will be ordering more stuff from bullfrog motosport also.

I really need a bigger chassis for more power that's coming. And his chassis is super nice.