Radio Flyer Hot rod Wagon

I would like to build my own version of a wagon/go cart.Any pictures or ideas. I was thinking of using an old cart frame and cutting it down.then maybe get the wagon body chromed????

tomsprops

There are alot of HotRod wagon's out here at the Pomona Swapmeet. This swapmeet happens about every month and a half for the past 25 years. It's a huge Hotrod,VW ,custom car,Pre 1975 event. You can find anything you can imagine and a few things you can't! It's F-N huge so every one drags around a wagon to carry the parts that they found ! Mac even has a Minibike booth ! Wagons are so popular several vendors have booths with all sorts of Hotrod parts to make your own wagons !

I made mine with a cut down front and rear end from a lawn tractor and a 5hp briggs the frame is just bed frame angle iron. Its a bit flexy but that makes a bit of suspention for it.

i'm thinking of making one of these too - do you guys think the rear end from an old honda 90cc three wheeler would work well for this project - they already have a disc brake set up on them, don't they??

these are some cool wagons i found while doing some research :thumbsup:

jeep4me

Here's something a little different than the wagons, but still in the same frame of mind. The tub is from a wheelbarrow.

Last edited: