real honda gx340 for sale

i have a honda gx340 for sale its a real honda motor it has a ported and polished decked -100 thou head on it 55 lb. stock sized stainless valves
duel springs locks and retainers champion shaft rockers...flat top piston agk .360 lift cam stock rod and flywheel stock carb dont have a blower housing or header but everything else is there the rings are new and still has cross hatching in the cylinder the motor is dissassembled right now but can assemble it im asking $350 i think thats a fair price or trade for minibike roller this motor will make some serious power with the right carb and pipe

bump no one wants a big block motor that will fly for there project....im about to assemble it if i do the price is gonna SHOOOOT!!!! up

thx yea this was my spare motor for my race bike its already assembled bottom end wise but i ment head, pushrods carb and stuff im trying to get rid of it to fund another project

You may want to clarify this. :shrug: I don't need it, but it seems like a decent price. GLWS.