Recommend a Mikuni Kit for My Bike

My bike has carb issues again this year. The factory carb seems very prone to this. Maybe its just my luck. However both my kids have the MB80 with stock motors and never have a issue.

I tried cleaning it but its not cooperating. I am thinking of doing a Mikuni carb... Hoping to fix the less than desirable throttle twitcheness and give the engine more room to breath. The top end seems very flat....

I have the following mods.... I am including that my doodlebug has been stretched 7".... Which may allow the carb to be be tucked in better?

List of Current mods....
Mamba jr Cam
26lb Springs
Billet Flywheel Timing is set at 32 BTDC
Billet Rod Stock Length
Stock Carb OldMiniBikes Jet kit
TAV Torque Converter
Gearing 60t/??
UNI Filter
OldMiniBikes Header Under Seat With Brace
Muffler RLV Silencer

Doing some research shows a Jet size from 130-180? I live at 1240' elevation. Thanks for the help in advance!

I am currently running a genuine Mikuni vm22-133 on my built clone. Right now my pilot is 22.5 about 1.5 turns out on the air screw and 140 on the main. Waiting on warmer weather to finish tuning it. The vm22-133 is easier to work with then the chikuni. I am around 800 ft.

moetrout

I am currently running a genuine Mikuni vm22-133 on my built clone. Right now my pilot is 22.5 about 1.5 turns out on the air screw and 140 on the main. Waiting on warmer weather to finish tuning it. The vm22-133 is easier to work with then the chikuni. I am around 800 ft.
Did you buy your Mikuni as a kit? What manifold are you using?

Thank you I greatly appreciate the help. I am debating on buying a clone or original.... Do you have anything to say about that?