Relentless magazine renewal notices

What the hell is with these people (all the magazines) wanting to send you renewal notices when you have a year to go?

I have several magazines that we get here at the shop and I'm constantly getting renewals in the mail WAY ahead f time. I know they need the money, but damn..I have to keep a cheat sheet with all the magazines listed and when they expire so I know which ones are real and which ones are fishing.

bandit 40

Yes :laugh: there just hoping you don't recall your expiration date for an early renewal. Its all about the $$$$.
I have field and stream , along with other hunting a fishing and they bug me months before it expires.

45t

Yes :laugh: there just hoping you don't recall your expiration date for an early renewal. Its all about the $$$$.
Bingo! i've had the same problem. When you start getting "This is your final issue" paper jacket wrapped around your magazine upon delivery, then it may be time to renew.

Bikerscum

I just got a letter from the NRA saying "your 2013 duplicate card" on the envelope & the card showing through the window. It's just that, a duplicate card, my membership isn't up 'til October.

But it LOOKS like a renewal letter, and the pitch inside makes it sound like it's about to expire.

I expected more from the NRA.

And save the anti NRA comments.