Replacement tires,rims for my trapper

HEAVY

HEY GUYS I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME HELP ON FINDING REPLACEMENT RIMS, AND TIRES FOR MY TRAPPER MINIBIKE, I DO KNOW THAT I CAN BUY HUB ADAPTERS TO GO FROM THE SMALL THREE HOLE HUB TO A 8,10 IN. RIM BUT TIRE SIZE IS WHATS GOT ME. THE ORIGINAL V-TREAD TIRES ARE NOT REALLY MARKED WITH A SIZE, BUT I TRIED TO TAKE A SAMPLE TO MY LOCAL MINIBIKE,ATV, SHOP AND THEY WERE NOT TO SURE IF THE TIRES WOULD WORK WITH OUT RUBBING. I WAS LOOKING FOR SOME SWEET TREAD DESIGN TO MATCH . I'M SURE YOU GUY COULD HELP!!! THANKS HEAVY.

C9H13NO3

hey guys i was looking for some help on finding replacement rims, and tires for my trapper minibike, i do know that i can buy hub adapters to go from the small three hole hub to a 8,10 in. Rim but tire size is whats got me. The original v-tread tires are not really marked with a size, but i tried to take a sample to my local minibike,atv, shop and they were not to sure if the tires would work with out rubbing. I was looking for some sweet tread design to match . I'm sure you guy could help!!! Thanks heavy.
why are you yelling?