Replacing brake pads on the Doodlebug

Using the search function on this forum I have already found some suppliers of pads- Thank you!:smile:
My question: How difficult is it to replace the pads?:confused: Any words of wisdom, do's and don'ts, or other tricks of the trade from any of you that have replaced them? I am reasonably mechanically inclined. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance.

Using the search function on this forum I have already found some suppliers of pads- Thank you!:smile:
My question: How difficult is it to replace the pads?:confused: Any words of wisdom, do's and don'ts, or other tricks of the trade from any of you that have replaced them? I am reasonably mechanically inclined. Any help/guidance would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you in advance.
There are two alan head bolts (black) on the caliper that hold the two sides together. All you do is unscrew these bolts, but be careful, there is a "V" shapped spring in between the two. The V spring will be pointing up. All it's doing is acting as a return spring so the brake pads separate after you actuacte the brakes. The pads should pop right out, replace and reassemble!