Restore Tule trooper "Big Boy"

I just purchased a "Big Boy" and the front forks are not in alignment. It pulls to the right. Does anyone have a original front fork? Or can give me the dimensions of an original fork.

Big Boy

I just purchased a "Big Boy" and the front forks are not in alignment. It pulls to the right. Does anyone have a original front fork? Or can give me the dimensions of an original fork.
First off welcome to the OldMiniBikes forum. So just what is a Trooper V Model B
You called it a " Big Boy " Now all we need is pictures of your machine.
I have a Big Red Mini bike that has the same James two speed gear box as used in the Toule Trooper and has big tires and a 6 inch diameter brake. So far I do not know who made this bike. So your Big Boy post invites the spot light to be shined on you.
And GTO has two very nice Toule Troopers and the amazing thing is he did not have to give the proverbial arm and leg for either one.
Steve :scooter:

Steve This be the big boy, bigger rear tire, side plate, rack, bigger engine.

parts? there are no stinking parts!

what do you mean pulls? One bar bent out or something? I imagine you have the front shocks? Can't you just straighten the forks?

GTO : Thanks for the picture as disappointing as it is I was hoping to find an answer to my search of a manufacture of my ( Big Red Mystery Monster 2 speed Mini Bike ) as it shares a lot of the same parts as the Toule Trooper. Again thanks. Steve:scooter:

GTO : Thanks for the picture as disappointing as it is I was hoping to find an answer to my search of a manufacture of my ( Big Red Mystery Monster 2 speed Mini Bike ) as it shares a lot of the same parts as the Toule Trooper. Again thanks. Steve:scooter:
I think the cheapest big boy I saw was $500, most want over $800. :doah:

I thought your mystery bike was home made and they used a Trooper tranny. (got good pic's?) Back in the 60's Tule did sell parts like that as you can see here The Catalog but the Trooper is the only bike I know that used that Trans from Ingland.

I got my Big Boy for 350. When I am riding it, the bike pulls to the right. Is it simply I need to check the fork dimensions and make sure its straight.

I also own a Tote Gote Model B, that I found for 400. Its in amazing condition with all original parts.

Mystery Monster Mini Bike

I think the cheapest big boy I saw was $500, most want over $800. :doah:

I thought your mystery bike was home made and they used a Trooper tranny. (got good pic's?) Back in the 60's Tule did sell parts like that as you can see here The Catalog but the Trooper is the only bike I know that used that Trans from Ingland.
GTO : I do not think it is a home made bike it is just big in size and yes I do have a bunch of pictures in my photo section. It is on my work bench now and I got the new Comet 20 series clutch to go on the Briggs 6.5 Intech engine. Steve :scooter:

Bonanza on Steroids

Steve are you talking about the red bike? That looks like a modified Bonanza 1000 or 500 to me.
Oldsledz: I also know that the frame loops look like a Bonanza but this bike has a 6 inch rear brake with a 70 Tooth # 40 chain sprocket and the seat is 28 inches long . I had Kenny make me a new one out of textured black vinyl with bright red piping it looks great. The rest of the bike is so different the 8 inch wheels are bolted to hubs and the bike is just very long and the James gear box just adds to the mystery. And the front end has the bars kind of bend inward a little just above the top fork plate. I would guess that for a trail bike you don't want wide cow bars to catch on the brush.
Steve :scooter: