Ride By !!! (video)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgO0l6AE66k

this is me riding my piecer' cat nanza if you put the volume up you can hear me put on by ..... its a 86 briggs 2hp

this is the you're not for real until you show yourself riding a mini bike thread......
dont know if theres something like this on here already ,but here i go.....

im gonna have to borrow one of briggs666 's fast bikes if you want some more action ... maybe i can get him to do a ride by on his chopper!!!!!

post a pic of your rider and a quick vid. of a ride by!!!!!!!!!!
or get that special survivor bike out and have some one shoot a vid of you doing a ride by ... DO IT!!!! :shrug:

i wont be surprised if none of ya post anything .......

be carefull out there

HA!...hey Spider is that my old bike? You have to prove it by letting it throw you over the handlebars :biggrin:

No TAV guard!...that thing is gonna eat you up man, it's evil !:lol:

HA!...hey Spider is that my old bike? You have to prove it by letting it throw you over the handlebars :biggrin:

Yeah that's it,but when I finished building it,before I rode it,I reached into my VooDoo bag of ultimate Mojo and laid a spell on it to tame the Evil MTD.Its now as gentile as a kitten for me....although it does say it wants you to take a ride on it at Windber if we make it this year.Now your more then welcome to take a spin but,............Well I kinda didn't like the tone in its voice....and its bloodcurdling sinister laugh............But....Im sure it'll be fine!:thumbsup:

A drive by without sirens and gunpowder? :devil2:
thats awesome , i got some backfire action on the new vid ... almost

nice bike

thats some harsh stuff to say kid...., but i do know of a go kart that had a tav, and the clutch part was loose and when the kart took off the clutch part came off the engine and flew 20 feet in the air when it engaged .... i didnt witness it :anon.sml:

so spyderdregg briggs666 GTO are the only ones down to post .... i know a bunch of you already have videos because of the buildoff and dont have to prove yourself.... im just gonna post up random mini videos u are all welcome to do so too !!!

o well build your piecer's post em up if you want or better yet ride one of your shiney bikes !!!

i noticed MAC had a similar thread just a little bit a go http://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/general-minibike-talk/90587-minibike-videos.html

doh!!!! should have known !!! the originator! anyways "i dont know" post your vids!!!!

Last edited:
thanks cxbra .i have my ohv animal beast but ya gotta have your old school flat heads too and doesn't hurt to have an old hortsman 2stage straight pipe: :devil2::devil2:

new setup

Either a bigger straight or a higher stall clutch to get me into power sooner... LOL But thanks man :thumbsup:
yup yup i get what your saying

so i did this a while back it took me about 3 weeks to get it to work with help from briggs666 ,,, what i did was swap out the 2hp with a 5hp :thumbsup:

this engine had a broken key ..... it split in two, it looked like 2 doorstopers i should have took a pic.... it took us 3 weeks to figure it out :eek:ut: after swapping out different carbs..... the damn key was broken the whole time ....
heres the vid of me riding it ....... this is it for now it will probably be a while before i make a new vid i sold my clutch and chain to lil dickie ... thats the jack a$$ that was videoing me !!!!
i gotta get that 5 tricked out ...so until then
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTczup-W19c

cxbra

Very nice bike Slick Rick, beard on man! Whats your gear ratio? iwillSMOKEu, what gearing are you running and how many rpm's?