Ross Hoss 3 wheeled mini bike

I am new to this forum and want to start by saying Hi!! I noticed that there was no info on the old Ross Hoss mini bikes here so i decided to post some pics , they are from a few minutes ago as i just got it (my camera does not like taking pictures at night ) but will post more pics in the morning .. the engine is taken apart and the clutch is in need of some TLC but will have it running in no time ..

I had one when i was a kid and had been looking for one for a few years so when i saw this one for sale i just had to have it , has 2 wheels in the back kinda like tandem drive and they have a pivot point right in the middle so if you go over a large rocks for example the rear wheels are always on the ground regardless if the front is higher or lower than the back .. they use a rare kind of torque converter that uses ball bearings made by Eberhardt that was called a "power flow transmission" .. the front has suspension built into the forks .. will post more pics as soon as the sun comes out .. :thumbsup:

Do you still have this bike. Have you aquired any information you would share, i.e. who manufactured ROSS HOSS and what time period they are from. I just aquired one and can not find any information. Thanks

Cool! I have one and need info and where to get front torque conv or clutch cause mine was missing when i got it, Can anyone help out? also need pics from all angles so i can restore mine. thanks in advance for your help.

Yep..but I hadn't been on two wheels in a long time. I build hot rods. it has been a fun build. I would have like for the old motor to have been rebuildable and the transmission / clutch pulley was missing so I had to punt there too. I think a camper or hunter would like one of these to haul out game or tool around the campsite. if you get any history..please share. Ithink the company went bankrupt.

Did you get any more info on the history of these. I finished The restoration on mine. Saw a post at one point about them being mfg in Texas but can't find it now

Last edited: