RuiXing Carburetor From OldMiniBikes

Has anybody ordered the Carburetor Stock RuiXing for Honda Clone and Predator 212cc from OldMiniBikes Warehouse? Their website says it's a stock carb that has not been altered or changed, but when I asked their online tech support if it had an adjustable idle screw since I couldn't tell from the picture, I was told that the carb didn't come with any idle screw. I was informed that the idle screw had to be purchased separately. Does this stock carb really come without an idle screw?

Thanks guys, I knew I could get the low down here. :smile: I couldn't believe it when she told me that I had to buy the adjustment screw separately. I don't think she wasn't joking though. I'm thinking a new employee maybe...

CarPlayLB

Thanks guys, I knew I could get the low down here. :smile: I couldn't believe it when she told me that I had to buy the adjustment screw separately. I don't think she wasn't joking though. I'm thinking a new employee maybe...
The gals there do their best to answer the questions, but don't know about the intricacies of all the items!